Our mentor network is made up of 600+ industry experts, serial entrepreneurs, and corporate leaders committed to the success of our startups.
Mentors support startups in a multitude of ways including: Selection Committee evaluations, 1:1 strategy meetings, group workshops, panel discussions and fireside chats, networking and pitching events, and opening their network for tailored introductions.
Every startup in the program is matched with a Lead Mentor, selected based on the company’s specific priorities and industry, as well as 15-20 Specialist Mentors to help them navigate the 10 weeks!
VP at Homerun Group
Founding Partner at RevUp Capital
Head of General Merchandise Pricing Strategy at Walmart
Program Director at IBM
Director, Global Commercial Excellence at Thermo Fisher Scientific
Executive Voice and Communication Coach, Founder at C3Speech
Director of Growth Marketing at Interseller
COO at Exyn Technologies
Managing Director at Winning by Design
Startup Advisor & Board Member
Global Strategy Lead at Google
Channel Partnerships at Monday.com
Senior Manager at Johnson & Johnson
Director of Social & Digital Experience at Cisco
Vice President at Goldman Sachs
Founder and CTO at Metaprise
Pitch Coach & Corporate Storyteller
Co-Founder at Cela
Founder & CEO at Snappy Gifts
Principal at Hapday
VP of People at Electric.ai
Managing Partner at Monevate
Venture Partner at Beni VC
CMO at Just Salad
Aymeric le Page
VP of Strategy and Data Analytics at Nestlè Waters
VP of Business Development at Rhino Health
Director of Technology Business Management at BNY Mellon
VP Operations at
Co-Founder at CatalystCreativ
Regional VP of Sales at Seismic
Startup BD Advisor
Perks of being a WEVE mentor
- Directly impact the expansion journey of international startups.
- Learn new trends & technologies applicable to your company.
- Leverage the WEVE network to accelerate your professional network and growth.
- Provide thought-leadership and strengthen your brand on a global scale.
- Build relationships with innovative, growth-stage companies relevant to core business opportunities.
- Connect with the NYC tech ecosystem & other experts, corporate leaders, and startups.